Reynolds Boat Dock
Northern Kentucky River Region - GRANT
2440 Violet Rd 491 W
Crittenden, KY 41030
- (859) 428-1644
On Bullock Pen State Lake where fishing and pontooning are favorite sports. 10 horse power motors maximum allowed for use on Bullock Pen Lake. Fishing license required.
Central Water, Store, Food Service, Fishing, Boat Launch, Licenses Available, Fishing Boats Rentals, Pontoon Rentals , Row boat, Pedal Boat Rentals.
Nearby lakes and other attractions at Crittenden County:
- West Memphis City Parks Lake
- Island 40 Chute in Crittenden County
- Horseshoe Lake in Crittenden County
- Wheeler Cabin - one of Crittenden County's oldest homes
- The Crittenden County Historical Museum
- Newport Aquarium
- National Underground Railroad Freedom Center
- The Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame
- Cincinnati Museum Center
- Duke Energy Children's Museum
- Big Bone Lick State Park, KY
- Kincaid Lake State Park, KY
- Pealey park; a small park area with picnic tables is located behind Crittenden City Hall.
- Corinth Park has one ball field used primarily for softball and t-ball.
- Grant County Fair:
Grant County Park is located on US25 just south of Crittenden, Ky. Every July, the Grant County Fair is held in downtown Crittenden. The fair features many attractions and events including a horse show, truck tug-o-war, a dog show, arm wrestling, a horseshoe contest, and even live entertainment. Crittenden is an ideal town if you want to relax, have fun, or put in a good day’s work. etc..
People who visits Reynolds Boat Dock, also may find interest in following listings . . .