333 Madison Avenue
Covington, KY 41011
- Contact form
We advance the success of young children by partnering with families, professionals, and the community through exemplary services, training, research and advocacy. Early education and care.
Young children are ready to succeed in school and in life.
We advance the success of young children by partnering with families, professionals and the community through exemplary services, training, research and advocacy. We accomplish our mission within a culture of innovation, collaboration and shared leadership.
- Respect the child's worth in each and every interaction.
- Create learning environments that nurture each child's gifts.
- Listen and communicate respectfully with each family.
- Commit to programming that values the diversity of our families.
- Support and enhance our families' role as a primary teacher.
- Share information about the community's many resources with our families.
- Partner with other members of the community to develop needed services.
- Encourage more members of our community to be involved in the support of families and children.
- Recruit and retain a board and staff dedicated and skillful successfully implementing the organization's mission.
- Support staff through high quality training, strong team development, and creating environments where all staff members feel valued and respected.
- Pilot innovative best practices in family-centered child care.
- Seek new opportunities to provide high quality services.
- Advocate for all young children and their families at regional, state, and national levels.
Children, Inc. is a member of Northern Kentucky Chamber of Commerce.
People who visits Children, Inc., also may find interest in following listings . . .