111 Humes Ridge Road
Williamstown, KY 41097
- Contact form
We work with our patients so they can achieve and maintain a beautiful smile and healthier gums. We take the time to explain treatment options and inform our patients of additional preventative care. We feel this will lead to a trusting doctor/patient relationship and for many people, relieves the stress about seeing a dentist.
The common goal of our office staff is to provide our patients with the highest quality treatment based upon the latest advances in dental medicine. We regularly participate in continuing education courses designed to bring you, the best smile possible from cosmetic dentistry such as braces, laminates and dentures, to extractions involving hospital dentistry, and sedation. This broad- based approach allows us to provide you with global treatment services here in one office rather than be referred to multiple clinics for treatment requiring additional fees.
Dr. David Ison and his staff are committed to your complete dental care and satisfaction. Dr. Ison listens to your thoughts and concerns about your dental needs, and gives you options , utilizing the most advanced methods and the latest technology to assure comfortable, personalized care for each of his patients.
Dr. Ison provides a full range of dental treatment services to adults and children without patients having to travel from dentist office to dentist office.
The following is a listing of the major services provided by Dr. Ison and his staff:
- Pediatric Dental services for infants and children restorative, and oral surgical care, and orthodontic treatment services as well
- Adult Dental Restorative services including restorations (fillings) crowns, bridges, implant restorations, cosmetics, bleaching
- Prosthodontic services including full mouth dentures, partial dentures, and related services
- Periodontic services including routine prophylaxis, scaling and periodontal surgical service
- Orthodontic services including straight wire and Invisalign orthodontics for adults and children
- Endodontic services (root cancal therapy) for damaged and otherwise unsalvagable teeth
- Oral surgery services including extractions, third molar extractions (widsom teeth) pre-prosthetic surgery, biopsy services, removal of lesions and growths.
- Sedation services for fearful patients including in-office intravenous conscious sedation, Nitrous Oxide Sedation
- Hospital Dentistry for adults, children and special needs patients
- Geriatric care for adults of advanced age or age-related incapicitation or illness.
People who visits Ouchless Dental, also may find interest in following listings . . .